[kictanet] Thika Road Debate

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Wed Jun 27 11:33:27 EAT 2012

Thanks Evans, Gilda. What you guys say is true - I was just
giving my observation after visiting some African countries. Most
of the developments we have undergone have been through the
efforts of the private sector. Take for example the Industrial
Area in Nairobi. It is huge for African standards. Manufacturers
and business people there are busy producing despite what you
have noted - the potholed roads outside, traffic jams due to poor
planning, unreliable water supply, power outages, etc. not to
mention corruption. If we are already advanced relative to other
African countries then where would we be if things were in order?