[kictanet] kictanet Digest, Vol 61, Issue 89

otieno.barrack at gmail.com otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 19:48:05 EAT 2012

@ Ory, why can't we as stakeholders meet and come up with a position, I attended an ATU meeting in Feb and I noted that there is very little interest in the ITR processes in Africa it is upon this generation to reverse this trend, I propose that we discuss this issue during the forthcoming IGF meeting and come up with resolutions. We will then decide the next steps.
Sent from my BlackBerry®