[kictanet] kictanet Digest, Vol 61, Issue 89

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Jun 20 20:15:45 EAT 2012

Barrack and all

I totally agree and I thought that we had kind of agreed to use that forum for this,

Alice, I'm encouraged by the Dutch example and hope that we in Kenya can emulate that and come up with a National Position. At this juncture it would foolhardy to think that Africa as a continent can come up with a unified position. Forgive me but it would be akin to to herding cats!

Regards

Ali Hussein

+254 773/713 601113

Sent from my iPhone®