[kictanet] ITU Internet Takeover Conspiracy Not real.

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Wed Jun 13 12:06:42 EAT 2012

I have also heard of this "obscure U.N. agency called the
International Telecommunication Union"

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012, at 11:41 AM, Ali Hussein wrote:

  Alice
  Very balanced story. It doesn't still answer the question as
  to why these proposals by different governments aren't public
  knowledge..It just gives new meaning to the swahili word -
  Siri Kali (For those on the list that may not understand the
  swahili words its a play on the words Serikali, swahili for
  Government. So Siri Kali then means loosely Deep Secrets)  :-)
  What I am glad about though is that this whole debate has put
  focus on the important issues and that whoever has ulterior
  motives has been 'outed'. I am also glad that we have a forum
  like Kictanet that allows us to talk about such issues.
  Regards
  Ali Hussein