[kictanet] ITU Internet Takeover Conspiracy Not real.

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Jun 13 11:41:18 EAT 2012

Alice

Very balanced story. It doesn't still answer the question as to why these
proposals by different governments aren't public knowledge..It just gives
new meaning to the swahili word - Siri Kali (For those on the list that may
not understand the swahili words its a play on the words Serikali, swahili
for Government. So Siri Kali then means loosely Deep Secrets)  :-)

What I am glad about though is that this whole debate has put focus on the
important issues and that whoever has ulterior motives has been 'outed'. I
am also glad that we have a forum like Kictanet that allows us to talk
about such issues.

Regards

Ali Hussein

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 10:31 AM, <alice at apc.org> wrote:

> http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/11/technology/debunking-rumors-of-an-internet-takeover.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

*Ali Hussein|Managing Partner*

*
*Telemedia Africa
Azania Technology Group

Chaka Court, Argwings Kodhek Road

P O Box  14556-00100

Office: +254 737 751409

Cell:     +254 773/713 601113

*Nairobi, Kenya*

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

"You generally hear that what a man doesn't know doesn't hurt him, but in
business what a man doesn't know does hurt.". - E. St. Elmo Lewis, member,
Advertising Hall of Fame