[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Listening at the Kenya Red Cross Developer day

Rad! conradakunga at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:06:42 EAT 2012

I agree 101%.

It is incumbent upon us as industry to make effort to mentor and guide
those who are new to enable them to learn and grow personally and
professionally.

We are fooling ourselves if all we do is complain that there is a
disconnect between academia and industry and then sit on our hands.

Personally I live by the maxim that I got where I am thanks to the
intervention and guidance of many, and it is only fair for me to do the
same for those behind me.