[kictanet] Kenic board resignation, new CEO

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Mon Jul 23 19:07:29 EAT 2012

KENIC mentioned in this Nation.co.ke article on .africa domain.

"... The struggle has also taken a local dimension at KENIC. Over the past
five years, KENIC has experienced a high turnover in its management and
board.

The organisation has had five different CEOs in four years. The latest CEO,
Mr Sammy Buruchara, took office this month."

http://www.nation.co.ke/Features/smartcompany/Battle+for+control+of+Internet+domain+for+Africa+intensifies/-/1226/1461310/-/3lelldz/-/index.html

Is there a reason why the KENIC management issue is emotive with many
shying away from it?

---
lordmwesh