[kictanet] [ISOC_KE] How Safaricom Steals Your Internet Bundle

Muchiri Nyaggah muchiri at semacraft.com
Sat Jul 21 16:52:12 EAT 2012

Looks like Safaricom has taken steps to address the issues highlighted in
Erik's post.

http://www.itnewsafrica.com/2012/07/safaricom-implements-changes-to-data-policy-in-kenya/

Kind regards,

Muchiri Nyaggah | PRINCIPAL PARTNER
@muchiri
Cell: +254 722 506400

We work with leaders to identify and bring to market great innovations in
Africa.

SEMACRAFT CONSULTING PARTNERS
Nairobi, Kenya.
www.semacraft.com | www.semacraft.com/blog