[kictanet] Google's Antics on Mocality

David Wambua david at kenic.or.ke
Mon Jan 16 13:03:11 EAT 2012

Dear James/Grace

Allow me to clarify that it is true that KeNIC does not deal directly with Registrants (end users) but does so through our accredited registrars which Google is not a part of.

Following the recent events, KeNIC will also be preparing a comprehensive statement that will shed more light to the issues that you have requested clarification on in the course of this week.
[W] www.kenic.or.ke

dot KE for Every Name in Kenya!