[kictanet] The Sheng Question

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 28 15:16:38 EAT 2012

Grace,

An an even lighter note, as I indicated previously Sheng is only valid around frequently interacting groups in correct swahili it would have been mubabi short for "a Babylonian" depending on where yoiu actually grew up it would be mbabi or babi.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor