[kictanet] R.I.P. John Michuki

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 14:10:57 EAT 2012

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 14:04, Josphat Kabinga <jwkabinga at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

> I think this is stupid. Stupid indeed if we have to look for the negative
> side of every good thing even if it means manufacturing some...negatives
> where they do not exist. OW...you mean the late Hero implemented the public
> transport reform policies so as to sell seat belts and other items? I
> thought he had other income generating business that dd not require "seat
> belt" monies. On this one I must say you are behaving childish and it is
> unfortunate that you have choosen this public platform to say bad things
> about a departed hero. I am sure you would not say this to other "heros"
> and therfore I read other things! Too bad! Lets use this platform in a
> better way. JKW.

Where is the heroism when the sector is now in the state in which it is in?
Whatever he did in the sector was not built on the foundation it needed,
Hero now, villian after. I could be childish yes, but I'd rather be, than
pretend there is something to celebrate in the transport sector that Hon.
Michuki did. A "house of cards" is nothing to celebrate.
You may want everyone to use this forum to dwell only on the perceived good
things Hon. Michuki did. Unfortunately, I have chosen to dwell on what I
perceive as he did, and it is my opinion. Expressing my negative sentiments
about his contributions to this country is my entitlement, just like yours
- dwelling on his good sides, but hero are never recognized by their
building "a house of cards".

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,