[kictanet] R.I.P. John Michuki

Josphat Kabinga jwkabinga at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 22 14:04:44 EAT 2012

I think this is stupid. Stupid indeed if we have to look for the negative side of every good thing even if it means manufacturing some...negatives where they do not exist. OW...you mean the late Hero implemented the public transport reform policies so as to sell seat belts and other items? I thought he had other income generating business that dd not require "seat belt" monies. On this one I must say you are behaving childish and it is unfortunate that you have choosen this public platform to say bad things about a departed hero. I am sure you would not say this to other "heros" and therfore I read other things! Too bad! Lets use this platform in a better way. JKW.