[kictanet] KENIC constant downtime

Musya Michael michael.musya at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 20:39:12 EAT 2012

It is indeed very frustrating. Even emails are not replied to. Could it be
that the office is closed over this festive season? This would be very
ridiculous!

Generally, the QOS has gone low. I hope this situation doesn't continue to
the next year.

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:36 PM, Kivuva <Kivuva at transworldafrica.com> wrote:

> For the last several months, since staff and management were changed
> at Kenic, registrars have been facing major challenges in service
> downtime. If it's not network failure, its payment systems (mpesa).
>
> This has frustrated businesses and made automating registry services a
> nightmare.
>
> Requests to register/renew domains made on 24th December as still
> pending since payments are not being updated.
>
> I'm just wondering if we can get a permanent solution to this
> perennial management problem.
>
> Very frustrating
>
> --
> ______________________
> Mwendwa Kivuva
> For
> Business Development
> Transworld Computer Channels
> Cel: 0722402248
> twitter.com/lordmwesh
> transworldAfrica.com | Fluent in computing
> kenya.or.ke | The Kenya we know

Regards,

Michael Musya,
Afriregister Limited.
www.afriregister.co.ke

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13