[kictanet] KENIC constant downtime

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Thu Dec 27 18:36:54 EAT 2012

For the last several months, since staff and management were changed
at Kenic, registrars have been facing major challenges in service
downtime. If it's not network failure, its payment systems (mpesa).

This has frustrated businesses and made automating registry services a
nightmare.

Requests to register/renew domains made on 24th December as still
pending since payments are not being updated.

I'm just wondering if we can get a permanent solution to this
perennial management problem.

Very frustrating

--
Mwendwa Kivuva