[kictanet] CAUTION ON HARDLINE POSITIONS

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Dec 3 15:26:01 EAT 2012

Walu

Well put. Much as the CCK is well placed to lead these (as is their mandate) there's a feeling among certain 'non-state' players that the integration with other players isn't going far enough.

For example it is now embedded in the constitution that certain information is no longer 'state secrets' and that certain government agencies are finding it hard to come to terms with this new dispensation.

Regards

Ali Hussein
CEO | 3mice interactive media Ltd
Principal | Telemedia Africa Ltd