[kictanet] Craft Silicon to Relocate

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Wed Aug 22 12:53:24 EAT 2012

Kivuva,
Yes we have started discussion with Treasury.  I just called Kamal (Craft
Silcon (CS) CEO)to ask him if it is true that he is moving to Singapore.
Well he tells me that CS will always remain a Kenyan company and he is
here to stay.  He just opened another office in Singapore and Somalia.

We should be celebrating to see a Kenyan multinational spread its wings
throughout the globe.  Let us not go to Somalia when the market is mature.
 Taking an early rist pays greatly.  This what we need to spend time
talking.  The rest we can do.

Ndemo.