[kictanet] Craft Silicon to Relocate

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Tue Aug 21 23:26:33 EAT 2012

Thank you Robert for bringing this up. It's good to see Dr. Ndemo is
petitioning the government to give local players a better deal.

You have a good point Washington. How many local software development
firms exceed the $1M mark? That would be a good basis to gauge our
ingenuity.

Regards

--
Mwendwa Kivuva