[kictanet] Open Forum & 9th AGM

Sammy Buruchara buruchara at me.com
Wed Aug 22 10:16:47 EAT 2012

Dear Listers,

Since inception, KENIC has continued to facilitate the growth of the dot KE
Registry, enhanced the stability and resilience of the local Internet,
promoted regional corporation among other Country Code Top Level domains
(ccTLD) managers and hosted regional capacity building workshops.

These achievements have contributed to the recognition of KeNIC by the
African Top Level Domain (AfTLD), and other regional and international
Internet management bodies, as a successful registry model worth emulating.

To ensure that we continue carrying out our mandate effectively and with
full participation of stakeholders, we are pleased to invite you to witness
KENIC's ninth Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held on Friday 24th August
2012 at Sarova Panafric Hotel from 0800hrs.  Thereafter, the same venue will
host ninth KeNIC open public forum to which you are invited to participate.
The forum will be a focal point for bottom-up discussions of our policies
and overall developments in the ICT sector.

Attached is the Notice of the AGM for your attention.

Kindly send your confirmation of attendance to Eunice at kenic.or.ke by end of
day today to enable us make the necessary reservations.

We look forward to your participation at the events.

Yours faithfully,

Sammy Buruchara

Change Manager/CEO