[kictanet] Craft Silicon to Relocate

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Aug 22 05:56:16 EAT 2012

+1 Rad. Well said.

We do however need a blend of both. A solid partnership between government and private sector can be a wining combination.

The experience of Japan and Korea is a good case study where government and private sector collaborated to create globally competitive companies like Toyota, Samsung etc.

Ali Hussein

+254 773/713 601113

Sent from my iPhone®