[kictanet] Open Forum & 9th AGM

Muchiri Nyaggah muchiri at semacraft.com
Wed Aug 22 10:20:40 EAT 2012

Good morning Mr. Buruchara

Thank you for the invite. Does 'invite you to witness' mean stakeholder
participation (other than those on the Board) is limited to observing the
proceeding and keeping quiet until the public forum thereafter?

Kind regards,

Muchiri Nyaggah | PRINCIPAL PARTNER
@muchiri
Cell: +254 722 506400

We work with leaders to identify and bring to market great innovations in
Africa.

SEMACRAFT CONSULTING PARTNERS
Nairobi, Kenya.
www.semacraft.com | www.semacraft.com/blog