[kictanet] Safaricom wako na MADHARAU!!

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 14:14:10 EAT 2012

Imagine this:

You have accumulated enough Bonga points to redeem some merchandise.

You look at the revamped website and decide on one of the phones they have
there.

You go ahead and redeem. You get the password.

You go to the shop to collect item. You are told Matrix was adjusted so
what you redeemed is not applicable.

You go back to your phone and redeem another item.

You go to the shop to collect. The shop attendants tell you the item is OUT
OF STOCK.

You Tweet Safaricom on Twitter (inc Bob Collymore) to alert them of this
anomaly. They acknowledge feeback.

Three days down the line, no changes on the website. Merchandise still
there, listed, thought out of stock!

Is this not MADHARAU to Customers? Of what use is feedback which is trashed
and not acted on - or better still, sat on?

And look at the Merchandise Matrix - you need 40000 points to redeem a
Samsung Galaxy Mini valued at 13k.

40000 points means you've spent a whole 400,000 on Safaricom. Doesn't make
sense really. Some sane proportioning needs to be taken into account.

 And now because I am in rant mode - someone tell Safaricom to fix the
issue with annoying call drops to their CS!

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,