[kictanet] Safaricom wako na MADHARAU!!

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 2 08:51:33 EAT 2012

Hi Washington,
Thought I should share this vital information on Safaricom's "new" help desk system, tickets have a TTL for of 4 hours after which they are deemed resolved and closed or deleted.

The expert who setup the parameter was likely laid off, promoted or was a consultant as all attempts to bring this issue to the attention of the organisation over the past 4 - 6 months has come to nought as the issue has kept falling pray to the TTL condition in the system.

More recently I have noticed that the same issue is happening to any related email correspondence with Safaricom which has the additional twist of only allowing 3 responses to any particular item after which the entire thread is deleted.

All the best in your endeavour to have Safaricom track down the errant setting so that they can get back to giving us the 2010 type support that we had become accustomed.

Regards

Robert Yawe

KAY System Technologies Ltd

Phoenix House, 6th Floor