[kictanet] Kictanet alive.. kickin, or kicked into the dustbin...!

Joseph Mucheru mucheru at google.com
Wed Apr 11 20:57:12 EAT 2012

Kicktanet was setup as a lose network of networks that allowed all
stakeholders to be able to voice an opinion be they Government, Civil
Society, Education or business. I think it would be a mistake to change
that. KITOS, KEPSA, KIF, TESPOK etc are all sector specific and it is
important we do not lose the neutrality of KICTANET. We can certainly
review the mod us operandi but I fear we will lose more if we change who we
are.

Joe Mucheru