[kictanet] Kictanet alive.. kickin, or kicked into KICTAnet 2.0

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Fri Apr 13 14:17:06 EAT 2012

Hello Grace,

So glad to get that update,  and we hear you loud and clear. For all who
might be new, and as Walubengo and the rest who were

initially there at the start may attest, Grace has been part and parcel of
that core group who oversaw the transformation of Kictanet

into such a major player on the ICT landscape in this country and beyond. It
is therefore with such concern that we might lose that

cause if we do not keep that spirit alive, and keep the forum relevant with
the changing times. Most of the forum archives that Walu

and Ben have mentioned which form a good repository for study, were from
efforts of most of this initial team. Truth be told that

just as it is with any other good initiative, support for the vision-bearer
is critical to carry on the vision to greater heights.

Certainly, it's a good online chat lounge or "hangout", but should never be
reduced to just that -  There are major developments in

the country/global scene right now that have a direct bearing on our line of
focus. Ground is shifting beneath us in more ways than

one and we must collectively rise up to the occasion, and in fact provide
leadership.

Regards,

Harry