[kictanet] Going beyond coding

Muchiri Nyaggah muchiri at semacraft.com
Mon Sep 26 17:33:01 EAT 2011

Hi Robert,

I agree. However, there isn't necessarily a 'wrong' tree. The two aren't
mutually exclusive. I believe we should be building some entrepreneurial
capacity among our coders as well as encouraging business savvy non-techie
young people to build teams to pursue tech business ideas. I think we should
be barking up a couple of different trees and I'm glad I caught a glimpse of
that during Pivot25 and IPO48.

Kind regards,

*Muchiri* Nyaggah

Principal Partner