[kictanet] On Declining English grammar in our Newsprint

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 18:41:27 EAT 2011

Matunda,

An error in the instructions for a mixture could lead to a worse outcome than just a collapsed building.

Imagine is the requirement was for 1 part in a 10 and it was typed as 1 part in 100, if that was the ratio requirement for concrete imagine what the result would be.

As in the case of Amin, it was off with someone's head all because of an 'E'.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor