[kictanet] CCK's "Kaa Macho" courier campaign,

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 6 09:51:57 EAT 2011

Hi,

I hope that CCK will not use this post in the future to obstruct my appointment as PMG, a few weeks ago I attended a press briefing by CCK on an awareness campaign they where planning to and have already launched on licensed courier companies.

We were given a viewing of the advertisements currently running in the media after which I asked if they will include an SMS service for the reporting and verifying of the registrations.

The acting Director General of CCK was present and it was indicated that they will do so before launching, I have been watching the campaign proceed with the only means of contact being a website address.

Exactly how does that assist me when I am in Moyale or on Kirinyaga road in Nairobi looking to identify a licensed courier company who I can use to deliver my parcel?

Interestingly, the question was answered by the representative of Posta who told me to just look for the nearest post office as they are already licensed and compliant, but that is beside the point.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor