[kictanet] CCK's "Kaa Macho" courier campaign,

Wambua, Christopher Wambua at cck.go.ke
Thu Oct 6 10:51:23 EAT 2011

Robert,

Many thanks for yet again raising the issue of use of SMS service for
the reporting and verifying of the registrations.

If I recall the Director General's response correctly, he indicated that
plans were underway to have the CCK website upgraded to have, among
other functionalities, a provision for interaction through SMS.

I wish to confirm that the enhancements are indeed ongoing and shall be
completed in due course.  We appreciate your good suggestion, and wish
to assure you that this service shall be rolled out soon.  On a light
note, rest assured that CCK has neither the intention nor the capability
to obstruct your declared (and undeclared) ambitions.

Best regards,

Christopher Wambua

Asssistant PR  Manager

Communications Commission of Kenya