[kictanet] KRA & Postal

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed May 4 11:56:24 EAT 2011

@ Washi,

I understand this boardrooms have powerfull men, they are called 'governors'
or 'directors' and they make policy decisions that can affect a company for
20 years and beyond, i think it is prudent to institutionalise some of this
technological initiatives considering the fact that lately some parastatals
have not had it easy with implementation of technology so that there is
ownership, me thinks KRA might have a better CV in this regard more so in
this era of Enterprise Resource Planning, i wish some of the board papers
would be availed for public scrutiny, we only get to see drama in
parliamentary commitee and we wonder whether to side with the organisation
or the people, for as long as we will not delink state corporations from
personalities we will keep complaining.

My 50 cts