[kictanet] KRA & Postal

Solomon Mburu Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Wed May 4 10:48:42 EAT 2011

I also asked the same question and was informed by the postal guys
that KRA used to have a cash collection point at City Square, until it
was realized someone was pocketing the money instead of put it in the
right place.
KRA, in my view, prefers centralization of services for 'fear' of losing money.

I don't understand the rationale behind KRA having this as a means
rather than than a way.
@ Robert, KPLC is confident with Uchumi, Posta, Safaricom (M-Pesa),
Airtel (Airtel Money a.k.a Zap) and selected banks collecting money on
its behalf
Advancing in technological use is the only remaing way to make KRA
more relevant in this case.