[kictanet] STAKEHOLDERS COMMENTS ON IANA FUNCTIONS-my comments

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 16:22:55 EAT 2011

--- On Sat, 3/26/11, McTim <dogwallah at gmail.com> wrote:
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/comments/110207099-1099-01/attachments/ACF2EF.pdf

@McTim,

True, ICANN says more else the same thing; but think about it, maybe ICANN says what we  ask it to say and they reflect our thoughts and aspirations.  That is the nature of a multistakeholder, bottom up organisation that ICANN is.

walu.
nb: also refer to my original message and you will see that I never claimed exclusive rights to these comments. I simply digested the same for the local community.