[kictanet] Progress Report Implementation Of The Mckinsey BPO/ITES STUDY RECOMMENDATIONS

Paul Kukubo pkukubo at ict.go.ke
Fri Mar 11 06:31:39 EAT 2011

Listers

Edwin, thank you for your email.

Will provide a comprehensive response later. Meanwhile find attached an
update on the forthcoming Kenya ICT Board Value Proposition Summit to be
held in Bellagio Italy next week which I have also written about severally.

Paul Kukubo
Chief Executive Officer, Kenya ICT Board
PO Box 27150 - 00100
Nairobi, Kenya

12th Floor, Teleposta Towers Koinange Street

Tel +254 20 2089061, +254 20 2211960
Fax: +254 20 2211962
website: www.ict.go.ke
local content project: www.tandaa.co.ke, www.facebook.com/tandaakenya
twitter:@tandaaKENYA
BPO Project: www. doitinkenya.co.ke
Digital Villages Project: www.pasha.co.ke

personal contacts
_______________

Cell: + 254 717 180001

skype: kukubopaul
googletalk: pkukubo
personal blog: www.paulkukubo.co.ke
personal twitter: @pkukubo

Vision: Kenya becomes a top ten global ICT hub

Mission: To champion and actively enable Kenya to adopt and exploit ICT,
through promotion of partnerships, investments and infrastructure growth for
socio economic enrichment