[kictanet] Yawe for Post Master General - A BoD issue

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 09:36:55 EAT 2011

Hi Listers,

While looking at the structure of PCK I noted that the PMG is a none voting
member of the Board of Directors which introduces an interesting dilemma to me
when I take over.

The situation as it exists explains a lot why PCK has been used as a political
pasture ground as the most that the holder of the PMG post can do is earn a
salary and a few parks, he can actually do very little damage to the
corporation.

What this indicates is that the PMG is nothing more than an over glorified
mailbox stuffer which now means that we need to work at either making the PMG a
voting member of the BoD or introducing a CEO position with voting rights.

There is also the possibility of becoming appointed a board member and also PMG
for situation of which the act is silent

Only the strong flourish in adversity.

Regards
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd