[kictanet] It's the season of the animal migration in the mara, how many knew?

Judy Okite judyokite at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 12:41:59 EAT 2011

@Aki, I am so with you, we visited Lake Nakuru, a few weeks back, with my
friends, and it is awesome!  and we lightly touched on the very same issue,
of IP traffic, but the conversation almost came to an end at the point of,
who will climb that tree to put the webcam? :-)

we live in an awesome country, with awesome view and we can discuss this
further, just let me know...this is great!

Kind Regards,

“To live is to choose. But to choose well, you must know who you are and
what you stand for, where you want to go and why you want to get there.”
Kofi Annan