[kictanet] It's the season of the animal migration in the mara, how many knew?

aki aki275 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 12:17:43 EAT 2011

@Barrack, thanks. In the Mara, both network operators have towers on hills
with truly amazing views, even the mountain ridge close to the Tz border,
towards hippo point.  Am not sure how much Telcos charge to use such
facilities and again it boils down to finances, but it would be impressive
if we can get the Mara online someday. This online streams would be matched
to the Mara map and gates because the Mara can get very tricky off the
normal tracks and useful for animal spotting. Eventually we could also think
of putting up a portable weather station that can stream real time data such
as temp, humidity and share it globally etc. There are no limits to what can
be done.

This is one of the few who understand the old value of ip traffic and have a
live webcam : http://www.turtlebay.co.ke/