[kictanet] It's the season of the animal migration in the mara, how many knew?

aki aki275 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 13:01:13 EAT 2011

@Judy, thank you very much. I agree on KE and its views are truly awesome,
Lake Nakuru and the (baboon) view point is another truly amazing place.
Reachable by even a normal car, its well worth the trip. I think in the long
term we need telcos/isps to think about creating data traffic based on how
the world sees KE. They can even create the systems, because wherever there
is a tower in the park, it basically hosts all the facilities. The
technology is there to be used. I'm stuck in my own time zone unfortunately,
i.e on creating my own systems that will add functionality across our
networks but this all takes much time and stubbornly I refuse to use any
vendors because of serious setbacks I've seen over the years. Hopefully some
day my work will be used as a platform. However, I'll gladly share any
online contributions on such subjects that may also help others achieve
their own systems or ideas. :-)

Rgds.