[kictanet] Standing on the shoulders of giants

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 14 15:11:48 EAT 2011

Hi,

Its a good point that there needs to be early notification on these meetings but
lets not forget that Kenya is not Nairobi what about those who are situated away
from the City does it mean that they must all relocate to Nairobi if they are to
benefit from this functions?

"The digital divide widens right in front of us"
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor
P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200