[kictanet] Price Control in the Telecom Market in Kenya?

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 01:53:10 EAT 2011

Precisely Athar, going forwad my submissions are emphasising on the fact
that we shouldnt necessarily focus on growth of the industry per se but that
of the entire economy, i would subsicribe to this argument if we had 100%
coverage, considering the fact that we still have  some parts of the country
that need to be covered how will this be attained? are the Mobile Telcos
getting sufficient return on their investment or do they have to rely on
revenues from other Countries to expand coverage?

--
Barrack O. Otieno
Afriregister Ltd (Kenya)