[kictanet] Do we have a new policy in this forum?

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 10 15:19:29 EAT 2011

Hi,

For some reason if you have the kictanet address together with one or more other
emails it does not get listed.

Like you I had initially thought that my posts where being censored but after
resending the posting with only the kictanet address in either the To or Cc
fields all was well.

Can the sysop please look into this issue as it might be affecting the low
participation on the forum, and if we are actually having moderation and
censorship please advice us.

Regards
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd