[kictanet] Do we have a new policy in this forum?

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 12:42:09 EAT 2011

Hi Edwin,

Regarding the posting you are complaining about, you submitted it to the
list on 7th Feb 2011 under the subject " KICTB Updates or lack thereof".
I am pretty sure it reached all the list members. The only way a list member
would fail to see it would be if two conditions are met:

(1) If they filter out posts from the list
(2) If it ended in their Junk mail folder

Otherwise consider the fact that someone simply "sat" on it:-)

If you'd like to find out if X or Y did "get it" (proof that it reached
their server) then talk to me off list.

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 11:53 AM, Edwin Onchari <eonchari at lynxbits.com>wrote:

> Dear Listers,
>

> I recently posted an enquiry/observation on KICTB on its seeming reluctance
> to inform the public on EOIs advertised. Somehow, this posting did get to my
> email, but not to other members who have a lot of interest in this subject.
>

> Below is the message I had posted:
>

> At the risk of no longer being invited to participate in events organized
> by the agency, it has been quite interesting to note that despite many
> queries on updates on EOIs issued by the KICTB, there seems to be very few
> updates on the progress of such. A case in point is the “*EXPRESSION OF
> INTEREST (EOI) FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES ON INTERNATIONAL IT INVESTMENT AND
> OUTSOURCING COUNTRY POSITIONING”- *a subject that is critical to my
> organization and many in this forum*. *Myself and others have been asking
> whatever happened to this as there is very little  communication around it.
> Was this EOI cancelled, awarded? It is interesting to note that despite the
> fact that KICTB is the ICT champion Kenya (with budgets), little information
> is available even on their website! I guess we’ll keep wondering.
>

> So, was this message stripped and not delivered to members? Maybe the
> moderator can help out on this.
>

> Ed

Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,