[kictanet] ICT incubator - Expressions of interest

John Kieti jkieti at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 15:05:19 EAT 2011

Hey McTim

I would not for a moment consider the market crowded with incubators this
early in the hour. In fact we need more business incubation services.
The entrepreneurial/business capacity of most of our ICT firms is rather low
yet their technical capacity is good or fairly easy to grow internally. The
overall business potential seems to be growing by the day  - as we approach
Vision 2030 and hence we need to have more business incubators graduating
many strong ICT solution providers. The other alternative would be to resign
ourselves to being net consumers of ICT solutions from India and the west
(perhaps unacceptable).

What do you think?

Regards

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 2:14 PM, McTim <dogwallah at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We already have several ICT incubators.  I'm not sure that there is
> enough biz to keep all the existent ones going let alone 2 new ones
> (InfoDev and ICT board).
>
> --
> Cheers,
>
> McTim
>

> On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 1:15 PM, Edwin Onchari <eonchari at lynxbits.com>
> wrote:
> > I followed up on Paul as well on the same day, later in the evening, and
> not
> > even an acknowledgement to that end. The least they can do is have an
> update
> > on the KICTB site

My Blog - www.gmeltdown.com
Keep on doing what you know is right ...