[kictanet] Prime Time data; is safaricom ready?

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 16:57:32 EAT 2011

Hi Andrea,

I like Dr. Ndemo's response crisp and precise but unfortunately it will not be
actioned because the staff have actually factored in the allowances and an
opportunity to get out of town.  In addition those who lease plans and provide
booking and logistics for the government are well connected.

Parliament needs to be the first to implement the telepresence by initially
setting up in each province and then move down to the district/county over time.
 The cost of $400/- has everything to do with the fact that Cisco's telepresence
servers are in Europe, this service would be more effective if the servers where
in Nairobi, but I stand corrected.

All this is beside the point of this thread, mine is to find out if we can
entrust the mobile providers with our critical data requirements if any of you
out there has a positive story on this please share.

Regards
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor