[kictanet] Robert Yawe for PMG Integrity test

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 19 17:32:29 EAT 2011

Hi Solomon,

I am open to scrutiny, the problem with the rejected candidates for the anti-corruption office is more a fact that they are perceived as being effective due to the information they will have access to such as the KRA databases in addition he failed to collect as collecting by auctioning off the organisation would have killed a tax payer and left many Kenyan's jobless thus who took the lesser evil, but that is besides the point.

The Post Master General is a very mundane post that will actually be a waste of time to expect members of parliament to spend time with the recruitment.  The PMG is not even a voting member of the board of directors of the corporation which makes him a mere manager.

Every post office has a post master and the post master general is the chief post master and normally the post would be filled by one of the other post masters without the need for external vetting, so stop looking at the post like it was the Commissioner General of KRA.

It makes no sense to want to vet the PMG yet the people with the power, BOD, are not vetted I think we are barking up the wrong tree.

Solomon, what do you think are the indications of one being ethical and which academic and non-academic qualifications are required to fill the post of Post Master General?

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor