[kictanet] Robert Yawe for PMG Integrity test

Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 12:36:16 EAT 2011

Listers,
Disclaimer: This is not to disregard Yawe's candidature.

I have been silently following the 'self-campaign' by one Robert Yawe
in his quest of becoming the Post Master General, at Postal
Corporation of Kenya.
I have also noticed the passionate he has of reviving this important
agency back to where it was in yesteryears. This passion, I can state,
comes as a result of mass wastage the organization does; not changing
with times, has more workers but less output, corruption and perhaps
political interference.

Now, as long as PCK remains a state-run corporation, the PMG, must be
someone who is bound by various laws, notably Public Officers Ethics
Act etc. In line with this, Bw. Yawe, how does your qualification
(Academic & non-academic) relate well with Chapter 6 of the
Constitution?
PS: Remember our MPs the other day turned down some nominees because
they considered them 'impassionate' yet qualified.

Thanks

Regards,

Solomon