[kictanet] Vision 2030 The Role of Home Grown Solution

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 16:00:38 EAT 2011

Does "African" customary law work?

Different ethnic groups function do not function in the same way.

So would "African" customary law not only apply when two parties are from
the same ethnic group?

Even if they are from the same ethnic group, does polygamy not cause
strife, division and poverty in society.

Seems like the most developed nations have banned it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_polygamy