[kictanet] Vision 2030: ICT and Other Sectors Converged (Day 2)

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 14:56:41 EAT 2011

On the economic pillar bwana Kibati, it is said wealth is in what you
keep as opposed to what you spend, in Europe i see deliberate efforts
to close down towns during the weekend and open up the space for small
scale traders, considering the fact that our market is 70% Kadogo are
arrangements like this envisaged, the Maasai Markets in Hurligham and
behind the Supreme Court, can we see more of this in Kinungi
(Vegetables) Kiserian (Goats), just a wild thought i wonder the
implication of this on the economy?