[kictanet] Website of the Republic of Kenya

Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 16:23:09 EAT 2011

Wash,

I think the bureacric system within the Kenyan government system is
squarely to blame for this.
We might have brilliant ideas but when it comes to implementation
that's another thing, beacuase of this roadblock.
It kills the motivatin that local content providers have.

I also admire the Germany model, where most of the public domains -
parliament (www.bundestag.de), their premier league
(www.bundesliga.de) etc are in German.

Regards,

Solomon