[kictanet] Counties & Technology

Eric Aligula jairah at kippra.or.ke
Fri Aug 19 09:18:43 EAT 2011

Robert

Good morning!

A while back I requested that the ICT Fraternity respond to the Taskforce on Devolved Government’s Interim Report on this specific issue.

There is still a window of a few days to get your feedback on what policy positions would enable better mainstreaming of ICT in the establishment and operationalization of county governments.

I look forward to hearing from the fraternity.

Kind regards

Eric Aligula Magolo, PhD

Programmes Coordinator & Ag. Head, Infrastructure and Economic Services Division

Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis (KIPPRA)

P.O. Box 56445, 00200 Nairobi, Kenya
Telephone:       +254-20-2719933/4
Fax:                +254-20-2719951
E-mail:            jairah at kippra.or.ke <mailto:jairah at kippra.or.ke>

Proudly Kenyan

“In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility……….I welcome it.”

John F. Kennedy

“To allow other people’s assessment of you to determine your own self-assessment is a very big mistake”

Columbia University President Lee Bollinger

"Far better to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory, nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

"Ex Africa semper aliquid novi"