[kictanet] Bitange for President? Xenophobia

lordmwesh lordmwesh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 14:52:32 EAT 2011

Mr. Robert,
However well you justify entrepreneurship, please don't put a Trawler
at lake Victoria.

The lake supports thousands of cottage industries, and subsistence
fishermen. Millions of Families across East Africa depend on the lake
to feed, and educate their children. This greed is what we don't want
in out society. Greed that cause unending pain and poverty to
villagers. We have seen the Effect that the Tana sugar belt has had to
local communities including pastrololists who have depended on the God
given natural resource for centuries. And these communities should be
protected at all means. Some form of development and entrepreneurship
only enrich a few at the expense of the entire society, and the common
good.

Regards

--
Mwendwa Kivuva