[kictanet] Agricultural Engineering and ICT

aki aki275 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 08:37:31 EAT 2011

Dear Listers,

So far my research shows that there are many vital links between these
sectors from infra-red to mapping applications to water distribution,
however Agricultural Engineering is aslo quite vast. I've been unable to
find any documents published by kenyan engineers on the subject for local or
regional use. If you come across or have access to such publications, kindly
let me know if I can access or download the files.

Thank you.

Rgds.